Monday, October 14, 2013

Turtle Trot 2013 - October Edition

I actually stitched on a Turtle Trot piece this month! It was only a little, but at least I'm finally back to stitching more regularly again. With the move and the pregnancy I haven't had a ton of energy, but now that we're settled and I have my stitching area set up I'm actually somewhat organized and able to stitch again.

Here's the work I did on Fry and Leela:

I hope to get even more work done on the rest of the pieces this month since I'm taking more time off work shortly. 

Good luck turtling everyone!

Tiffstitch

3 comments:

  1. Sweet pattern, do you have a button so I can become a follower?
    Happy stitching this IHSW week-end.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks. Hmm.. I have no idea. I'll try and figure out how to add it. I have a follow by email link now. I'll keep playing with the gadgets. Have a great IHSW too!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Mischievous March Wrap-Up

I managed to start 5 projects this past month, even if I didn't get that much progress on any of them.  First up are the Sweet Annet sta...