Sunday, January 18, 2015

IHSW - January 2015 conclusion

Despite having to work on Sunday I managed a decent amount of progress on my projects. I had to swap out Tree of Stitches because I managed to find my project, but not my threads or the pattern! I think it's in a box that has yet to be unpacked from our move 18 months ago. :)

On Friday I managed a small amount of progress on my Ladyfée 2014 Xmas SAL. 

And on Saturday I managed to complete the first letter of six for my daughter. 

And today I managed a surprising amount of progress on AAN's Maple Leaf. I had to choose something else to stitch since Tree of Stitches was out and this one called the loudest. 

I'm stitching on 14 count fabric from Silkweaver. It was in a grab bag and I'm really happy with the colour. The thread is WDW Fire. 

I hope everyone else had a great weekend hermitting and tomorrow I'll enjoy another day of stitching since it's Martin Luther King Day here. 

Tiffstitch



9 comments:

  1. Hi Tiff!! :D Everything looks great. I especially love the S for your daughter. It's absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress over the weekend. The S for your daughter is super sweet.

    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects. Love the fabric you're using for Maple Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects look nifty- the red border is very cool on the fancy fabric. Congrats on all your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress ... they all look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...