Saturday, April 4, 2015

YOTA SAL - April

I'm determined not to be late this month, so I wrote this post up yesterday. :) I was fortunate to have the day off and have enough time to write yesterday afternoon. 

The YOTA SAL is hosted at Pull the Other Thread and I hope you check out everyone's progress on their acronyms (WIPs, BAPs, UFOs, etc.)

Again I only worked on White Wolves which has progressed from here:

to here:

I've set is aside again for a while to finish WW Tribal Basset if I can stick with it. I'm please with my progress on this one since I also managed to get a lot of the backstitching finished on the branches and twigs. 

I may or may not dig out something new for next month, we'll see how well WW Basset comes along. I hope everyone had a great month of stitching!

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch


6 comments:

  1. Wow, great progress! I also have this one in my UFO pile, maybe I will pull it out again soon. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's a nice stitch, I think because it was on black it was taking me longer to finish. Do you know why yours ended up a UFO?

      Delete
  2. So pretty. I really do love this piece and look forward to seeing it each month. Well done on your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful progress on such a pretty piece Tiffany.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...