Monday, June 8, 2015

Late YOTA post!

As I was browsing Pull The Other Thread's blog I realized I had forgotten my YOTA post! We're supposed to post on the first Saturday of the month and that was 2 days ago. 

I'm happy to report I was able to finish White Wolves in May, so that's a big one to cross off the UFO list. 


I haven't progressed on any of the 3 other pieces I chose back in January. Those were:

Otto

Homeward Bound
Skitzzzz Fractal

I hope to work on Homeward Bound at some point this month as well, although I'm going to try and finish K by Nora Corbett and start Box of Delights first. Otto is calling to me as well since I haven't worked on him since January, but I have a need to get the gifts worked on first before stitching for myself. 

I hope everyone else did better and remembered to post! 

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch





5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your finish. Can't wait to see what you chose to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad, i was late too...
    Congrats on a spectacular finish!
    Look forward to seeing progress on you others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on a great finish!! Looking forward to what you stitch on next. Don't worry at all about the late post, as it's a relaxed SAL and I'm fairly often late anyway :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...