Monday, February 29, 2016

DUCJFC 2016 - February 28 - KLT Charting SAL 4th Owl - late post!

I'm sure none of you were worried, but here is my late post for yesterday's start. I was in a hockey tournament all weekend and ended up going to bed early. 5 games in 2 nights will do that to you. But I didn't go to bed before I:

1. Started the 4th owl:

Still stitching with DMC 823 4 over 2 on the afghan fabric and you can just see Owl #1's feet above Owl #4. 

2. Finishing Owl #2!

I love how this one turned out, and I didn't run out of thread as I expected. So the extra one I ordered will be extra, but that's okay, it's a really fun colour to use. 

I had debated a lot about today's/yesterday's project and I'm glad I went with the owls. It's definitely something I hope to finish this year. 

Tonight will be the last day! Rachel asked if I had anything special planned and you'll have to wait and see. :)

Happy Stitching and don't forget Monday's Stitchery Link-up!

Tiffstitch

14 comments:

  1. Yay, your little owl finish is so cute!!
    Great start on the next one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Congrats on the owl finish. Oh no a tease on your last project. Can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful start and we'll done for finishing the fill on your super colourful owl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you worked those threads in the owl. It came out perfectly. I love this piece, it's so much fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the owl finish !! Great that even after being tired you stitched. Looking forward to the showstopper tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea! I love it when you finish an owl! Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the owl finish Tiffany. He turned out great.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your owl is great. Well done on a finish. Now to see how the other three are going to be filled in. Last day tomorrow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your owls are looking great! Well done on a finish!
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those sweet owls are darling and this is no exception! Stitch on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Owl 2 looks fantastic. That use of the thread looks SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your rainbow owl. Did you "force" the threads or did they come out that way?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...