Monday, May 15, 2017

Gifted Gorgeousness - May Edition

Today is the 15th, just barely still the 15th, so I'm not too late getting my Gifted Gorgeousness post up. Hosted as always by the hostess with the mostest, Jo of Serendipitous Stitching. Sign up if you'd like to join in this month!

Since last month I've worked on:

Princess and the Dragon

I finally got past the area of the mistake! It's all fixed now, thankfully. I did have to frog a little bit, but that's okay. 

May

Love this one for my Grandma, and I still need to send it! Jodyri Over the Rainbow is the thread. 

Peonies

This is a new start when I felt like stitching something new. I was going to stitch it 1 over 1 on 25 count sky Lugana, but there are a lot of blended threads and I might have to start over on different fabric... boo...

I haven't had as much time to stitch as I would like, so that's all the GG things I can shoe-horn in this month. I've been stitching on another project, but it is in no way a gift, so I'll have to try and remember to post about it on the 21st for Theme-tas-stitch.

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch



17 comments:

  1. Great shoe-horning Tiff! Love your projects - May is so pretty :o)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice progress Tiffany. May is so pretty.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see progress on the Princess and the Dragon, I love blackwork, I check on the net as I didn't know the entire chart, it is Amazing, I hope you have kilometers of DMC 310! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I am so pleased that you fixed the error in the Princess & the Dragon with a minimum of frogging too.
    Love that Over the Rainbow thread too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done with the frogging! Love colourful May!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Princess and the dragon is coming along very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Princess and the dragon! Glad you've managed to fix the error.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stitching. May is so bright and cheery - I am sure it will bring a smile to the face of anyone who sees it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely stitching !! It's nice that you are done with the frogging and all set to progress well onthe project.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray for getting past the mistake, and I love the Over the Rainbow thread.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely work for this months GG.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hurray for beating the frog and making good progress. Lovely thread choice for May.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That thread is so fun to stitch with!

      Delete
  13. Woo hoo! Looks like great progress. I like your Peonies start. I'll look forward to catching up on your posts and seeing what everything looks like now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...