Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Top 5 Tuesday: Top 5 Questions of the Week

We're branching out a little bit this Tuesday, and I hope you enjoy everyone's answers to this week's topic. Check out everyone else's list and our excellent host Kate's as well over at her The Suddenly Kate Show blog

TOP 5 QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK

1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?

This is a tough one. I think I'd have to choose Nathan Fillion or my Grandpa (died in 2002). 

I'd choose Nathan Fillion because he seems like a really approachable and fun person despite being a celebrity and my Grandpa because most of the big successes in my life came after he had died. 

2. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?

Tonight, as I do every night I'm home I sing to DD. I sing:
Stay Awake
Frere Jacques
Au Clair de la Lune (1st verse)
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
The Itsy Bitsy Spider
and
Sing A Song 

3. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you choose?

I feel like I've become more relaxed with myself in the last 5-7 years and at 30yo I was still stressing over little things. Therefore, I'd have to choose the body and energy of a 30 year old. 

4. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?

I'd like to have good rhythm and the ability to dance, I don't think I dance well and I can't stick to a rhythm. I think the abilities are the same, as you can't dance without good rhythm and if you have good rhythm you can dance. :) 

5. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else what would you want to know?

I feel like I know myself fairly well now, and I don't really want to know the future. I think I'd rather know if DD stays her happy self. 

Great idea Kate and I hope you all enjoyed the lists. Feel free to answer any questions you're interested in below in the comments!

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

8 comments:

  1. Interesting post Tiffany. I'm with you on Nathan Fillion.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! If I ever get the chance you'll be the first to know. :)

      Delete
  2. Great answers. I'm still debating the 90 year old one with myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really interesting post, Tiffany, although I think that I would have to say retain the mind of a 30 year old - I live in great fear of getting senile - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great and fun post to read! I'm not so sure about the 90 year old question myself. I goes I'd have to go into technicalities - does 'body' also imply 'brain'? But what is 'mind', then? Mindset? I'm glad I don't really have to decide!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I loved singing with my kiddos when they were little! I sang Baby Mine (Bette Midler version from Beaches) to Katie and I sang The Lion Sleeps Tonight to Brendan (along with Katie's help). Brendan and I used to sing about everything we did, making up our own little tunes.

    I agree that Nathan Fillion would be a fun guest. He makes me chuckle and doesn't seem to take himself so seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...