Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sunday Stitching

Time to update my WIPs! I hope everyone has had a good weekend and had as much stitching time as they wished. We've had a busy time as DD turns 4 tomorrow. She seemed to have a blast this weekend, so that's what matters. I did get a little stitching done, although having a cold and a major migraine episode this week did slow me down a little. 


There's a fair bit of confetti in the leaves of this one and I'd like to try and get the top done first, so I'm working more there first. I haven't done much with Fishing lately, but I hope to get that out this week. With luck I'll get them both finished up in a couple weeks. 

I haven't been able to do any of the No X November stitching that Theme-tas-stitch has set as the theme, but I have this one in mind for a friend. 


She's a little Xmas obsessed, so I think she'll get a laugh out of this one. It's a free chart by Kincavel Krosses and you can find it here


I hope you've all had a good week!

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

8 comments:

  1. Good progress on your stitching. Hope you are feeling better now.
    Convey my Birthday wishes and blessings to your DD:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany: Happy Birthday to your daughter.
    I get migraines a few times a year I can now tell when they are coming, I hope yours goes away soon.
    Nice progress on your project.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Migraine-wise, I hate this time of year. Feel better and you still managed a bit of stitching, so it was still a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice progress Tiffany. Hope the migraines gone.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear your daughter enjoyed her birthday weekend. Beautiful progress on the covered bridge. Enjoy your new piece when you get it started. Looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Covered Bridge looks lovely,all those Autumnal colours.Glad your dd had a happy 4th birthday, and I hope your migraine has gone completely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your covered bridge is coming along nicely, and, confetti or not, I just know these autumn leaves will look awesome. Happy Birthday to DD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Birthday to your daughter! Is there any cake left?
    Love the bah Humbug design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...