Wednesday, February 7, 2018

WIPocalypse January 2018

I'm a little late getting this one up, but have a bit to show. Also, this month's question is about what SALs we might be signed up for and if we're going to attempt Olympic stitching of any kind. 

So far I've managed to finish 3 of my 18 in '18 projects, although the others will likely take a little more time. Some have progressed though!

Finishes are:

Covered Bridge
Here Comes Treble
Christmas Train

You've seen the first two, although I think I maybe forgot to post about the train. I'm very happy to have these finishes already and hope there will be several more crossed off the list by the end of the year. 

I finally joined the Christmas Ornament stitch a long and finished my first ornament, and even posted about it on that blog. 
January's theme was Deck the Halls, note the holly! :) This is a small from WOXS I think, one of their batches of several patterns on a theme. 

I don't think I've signed up for any other SALs at this time, unless IHSW counts, but the it's early in the year yet. I have at least 4 unfinished SALs to stitch, so I might get to those at some point this year as well. 

For Olympic stitching I plan to spend a lot of time on Ballerina Dreams, but I may rotate a different project per day and try and get at least one thread length into each project. We'll see how it goes. 

I need to go and catch up on everyone's posts and hope you've all had good stitching days.

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your finishes.Covered Bridge is beautiful,I have so enjoyed watching your progress on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 4 finishes. Good luck with your plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all of the pretty finishes Tiffany. I love the train.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is quite a lot of finishes for a month! Wow! And I guess I need to get busy because I forgot WIPocalypse too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The train is very cute:) Ballerina is quite a big project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness great finish’s, congratulations on three of the eighteen.

    Happy Valentines Day
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love how Covered Bridge turned out! The Christmas Train is to cute! Hope you are getting in a lot of Olympic Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brava! Il treno รจ bellissimo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful stitching. I love that Covered Bridge piece and the train.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the covered bridge (I think that I may have said that before in a previous comment) and the Christmas train is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All great finishes, I think I like the train the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...