Sunday, May 31, 2015

A New Start!

My first new start is Remember You Are Braver from Zindagi Designs. I'm making this for a good friend who is amazing and awesome and isn't as confident as she could be. I'm thinking I might try and make it into a pillow when it's complete. 

Here's a floss toss:

I'm stitching this on 20 count oatmeal Aida (I think) with Soie Cristale silks and here's where I'm at now:

I also finally finished the bookmark gift for my friend and gave it to her this weekend for her birthday. I used some felt to back it and she really liked it.


Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch


14 comments:

  1. That's a great bookmark! Love the saying - both your stitching and the saying itself. It's one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderul bookmark!
    Love the colors on your new start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful colors on the new start. And love your bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in your new start Tiffany. Congrats on the cute finish.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I found some inexpensive felt that was on clearance and is so much nicer than that DMC stuff.

      Delete
  5. Always a pleasure to stitch with silk and I love your start! Great bookmark finish too, never tire of seeing that one from Kell - one day I might stitch it myself :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the second time I've stitched it. Both with DMC variegated threads oddly, one blue and one red now. I'm sure you could find the appropriate purple thread for it. :)

      Delete
  6. Oh I love the saying on the one you started. Wonderful! Beautiful colors. Love the bookmark!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two wonderful stitching projects, Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new start, the colors are wonderful! Fantastic bookmark finish too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...