Thursday, May 28, 2015

And the Winner Is....

Last week I posted about what project I was going to start next and I'm sending a prize to whomever guessed my next start correctly. I will actually be starting 2 projects, so there will be 2 winners!

I've already started #5 Remember You Are Braver, although of course I forgot to take a photo. That means Pull The Other Thread is winner #1!

The second project is #1 Box of Delights which I haven't started yet, but hope to soon. So winner #2 is Happiness is Stitching.

Thank you everyone for playing along and I'll try and email both winners tonight. Congrats to both of you and happy stitching,

Tiffstitch


7 comments:

  1. Yipee I guessed right. it looks like a great chart and can't wait to see your progress. Thanks for hosting the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats again and I'm getting everything together tonight to mail by the end of the week and hopefully sooner than that.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I never won a price, so happy. Thanks so much Tiffany ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats again! I should have it mailed by the end of the week. :)

      Delete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...