Friday, August 12, 2016

Fun Friday!

After a busy week I'm finally posting about my wonderful RAK from Kim. Thank you again!

The package included this excellently painted Limoges box:
I love the painting of the detail on the wing and the cattails. 

Plus these wonderful threads and fabric:
The fabric has a wintry feel to me, so I need to decide which project it will work best for. I have an idea, but I'll have to grab DH for colour advice. The Watercolours will be good when I get back to Mabel's Round in Circles SAL too. 

Finally we have a fun chart and lovely card:

I have an idea of who I'll stitch the chart for and may send it off as an Xmas gift if I can get the colours correct. 

Thank you again Kim for making me part of your birthday RAKs!

No stitching over the past few days because it's too freaking hot... Rain today and tomorrow so hopefully that will help. 

Happy Stitching and hope everyone has a great weekend!

Tiffstitch







6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed your RAK. I loved putting it together for you.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spoiled! Lovely things in your package and good stitching in your future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool to be the recipient of one of Kim's rak! :) Enjoy all your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts from Kim!! Enjoy:)
    The last image isn't getting loaded for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Mischievous March Wrap-Up

I managed to start 5 projects this past month, even if I didn't get that much progress on any of them.  First up are the Sweet Annet sta...