Monday, January 15, 2018

Gifted Gorgeousness 2018 - January

Jo's hosting one of my favourite SALs again this year, Gifted Gorgeousness. It's always fun to look back and see what projects you've stitched on that have been gifted to you or you're giving to someone, or the numerous ways to shoe horn a project into GG. It's even more fun to check out our fellow stitchers and see what they've been up to. 

You can find all the details for 2018 here on Jo's page. Why not sign up and join us?

This month so far I've stitched on a few different things, hopefully I'm not making you all bored with seeing the same photos!

Here Comes Treble - probably MIL, maybe a future music teacher gift?

Ballerina Dreams - for my co-worker by June I hope

Covered Bridge - for my Grandma, this year's birthday?

Kiss for a Snowman - DD

McLaren Hamilton - for DH and was gifted by another stitcher

I'll be along to check out everyone else's posts soon I hope, Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch




16 comments:

  1. I'm popping in from the GG SAL. So many projects, and all so nice! Lovely stitching. I really like the colour pallete of the music one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your photos no matter how many times you post them. I do have to say you've made a lot of progress on ballerinas. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely projects being stitched. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pieces you are stitching!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. You are a very generous stitcher with all these gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your treble clef and the Covered Bridge can never be boring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tiffany: You are one busy Lady with the stitching, beautiful choices to stitch.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stitching projects for gifts !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of great gift projects going on. I'm looking forward to seeing progress on all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's fun seeing the generosity of all these GG stitchers (and supportive family haha). That McLaren totally looks like it has a face (the 1 is the nose).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great 2018 GG start! So many gifts to be = many stitching hours thinking of your loved ones. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m visiting you late from the GG SAL.
    Wonderful progress on all projects Tiffany!
    Especially love the gift for your grandma, it’s looking great now! Lovely colours!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely stitching, Tiff, my favourite is definitely the covered bridge - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...